University of Massachusetts,Dartmouth
BFA Illustration, 1990
Honors and Accomplishments
- Graduated cum laude
- Dean's List, fall 1987-spring 1990
- Donated time and talent to various non-profit organizations.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital annual bike race; created a mailer and T-shirt designs
- Pride Park Playground Restoration Fund; designed and developed their web site to help raise funds and promote the project
- ASP.NET, PHP and ColdFusion
- Database Applications
- Graphic Design
Lilla Roger's Studio Class
Boston, Massachusetts 1992-1995
Award winning illustrator and one of the top 10 business women in her field.
Lilla Roger taught small and intense classes in her studio on style development and
Proficient in the following programs and skills
- .Net 2.0, 3.5 (VB)
- MS SQL/MySQL
- Content Managers
- Web/database administration (NT/Unix [apache],IIS)
- Visual Studio, VSS
- Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop/ Dreamweaver
- Adobe Connect(Breeze)/Captivate
- Adobe Flash/ InDesign
UMass Medical School
Create, deploy and maintain applications in .Net/MSSQL for the UMass Medical School web sites on the internet, intranet and extranet. Manage company's CMS which includes development of .Net templates, UI, CSS, administration of sites and assisting CMS editors. www.umassmed.edu
numerous web sites
Creation of web sites from conception of designs, domain name research and purchasing, hosting, ecommerce, to completion of fully functioning PHP web sites. www.aiedesign.com
Scale Eight, Inc.
San Francisco, California, July 2000-June 2003
Complete ownership of public web site from design and implementation to programming and administration. www.s8.com
Pleasanton, California, Sept 1999-July 2000
Complete ownership of public web site from design and implementation to programming and administration.
CPA Education Foundation
Redwood City, California, May 1998- Aug 1999
Design, maintenance, administration and implementation of company's web site.
Long Beach, California, 1997-1998
Design and production of packaging, POP displays and advertisements.
Office of Communication
Boston, Massachusetts 1993-1997
Concept through to production of newsletters, brochures, posters, alumni magazines and annual reports.